Skip to main content.

Back to Web Site

Zumbrota, MN
Bridging the Past and the Future

Right-of-Way Permit
Prior to any work performed within the City's right-of-way, an individual or company must first receive a Utility Permit.  The attached application forms can be printed and returned to City Hall for review and issuance of a permit.
Attached Document or FileUtility Permit Annual Registration Form  Utility Permit Annual Registration Form
Attached Document or FileUtility Permit Application Form  Utility Permit Application Form

City of Zumbrota; 175 West Avenue; Zumbrota, MN 55992