When a citizen has a complaint about anything related to activities and responsibilities of the City, they shall file a formal complaint. This form is provided by the city and can be completed here electronically or in person at City Hall.


  1. The City Administrator will forward a complaint form to the proper department/organization or to the City Council for determination of what, if any, action shall be taken.
  2. Telephone complaints will not be accepted.
  3. Anonymous complaints will not be considered valid and action will not be taken.
  4. Once action has been taken, the Council may decline to address the same complaint more than once during a three month period.
  5. Upon the completion of any said action, the complainant will be notified of action taken (unless otherwise noted by the complainant.)

Complainant's Address: *

* - denotes required field

City Hall

175 West Avenue
Zumbrota, MN 55992

Contact Us

Phone: 507-732-7318
Fax: 507-732-7884

Office Hours

Mon - Wed: 7am - 4:30pm
Thurs: 7am - 5:30pm
Fri: 7am - Noon
2023 © Official Website of the City of Zumbrota, MN
Government Websites By Catalis