Demolition Permits

To demolish a building (commercial or residential), a permit is required to allow the City the opportunity to shut off water and sewer services and cap and lines if needed. Also, to ensure the containment of any asbestos materiel per MN State Law.

See attachment for Demolition Permit requirements

City Hall

175 West Avenue
Zumbrota, MN 55992

Contact Us

Phone: 507-732-7318
Fax: 507-732-7884

Office Hours

Mon - Wed: 7am - 4:30pm
Thurs: 7am - 5:30pm
Fri: 7am - Noon
2023 © Official Website of the City of Zumbrota, MN
Government Websites By Catalis