Who do I contact for utilities, phone, cable, etc.?

Below is a list of contact information for utility services provided within the Zumbrota corporate limits:

 I am moving, what do I have to do to switch my water and sewer bill?

Please complete the Water & Sewer Service Start/Stop Request Form found here. If you are moving out, you will need to provide a forwarding address and the date ownership will be transferred (the meter will be read on that date).  If you are moving in, we get the account set up in your name for future billing.

 Where do I get my dog licensed?

Bring a copy of your dog's most current rabies vaccination records to City Hall during regular business hours.  The cost is $15.00/license or $10.00/license for neutered males and spayed females.  Cats do not need a license.  Licenses need to be renewed at the beginning of every calendar year.

 How do I rent the Covered Bridge Park Shelter, and what is the fee?

Please call or email City Hall at 507-732-7318 or mraasch@ci.zumbrota.mn.us to reserve a date.  It requires a $150 damage deposit and a rental fee of $150. If payment is not received within 2 weeks of the initial reservation request you are not guaranteed that date. Reservations cannot be made more than one year in advance.
Brush Dump Map
Brush Dump Map

 When is the brush and recycling site open?

The Recycling and Brush site is open from sun up to sun down and is located at the end of E. 1st St.

Contact City Hall at 507-732-7318 with any further questions.

 Where do I find building permit information?

Click to find out more about building permits or call City Hall at 507-732-7318.

 Is there camping in the Covered Bridge Park?

Yes, camping is available on a first-come, first-serve basis.  There are both primitive sites and sites with water/electrical hook-ups. For more information, please click here.

City Hall

175 West Avenue
Zumbrota, MN 55992

Contact Us

Phone: 507-732-7318
Fax: 507-732-7884

Office Hours

Mon - Wed: 7am - 4:30pm
Thurs: 7am - 5:30pm
Fri: 7am - Noon
2023 © Official Website of the City of Zumbrota, MN
Government Websites By Catalis