Right-of-Way/Utility Permit

Right-of-Way/Utility Permit

Prior to any work performed within the City's right-of-way, an individual or company must first receive a Utility Permit.  The attached application forms can be printed and returned to City Hall or emailed to Kim Simonson for review and issuance of a permit.

City Hall

175 West Avenue
Zumbrota, MN 55992

Contact Us

Phone: 507-732-7318
Fax: 507-732-7884

Office Hours

Mon - Wed: 7am - 4:30pm
Thurs: 7am - 5:30pm
Fri: 7am - Noon
2023 © Official Website of the City of Zumbrota, MN
Government Websites By Catalis